Monday, November 8, 2010

On the road again, again

At least I was on the road again. Of course, here in St. Louis I’m on a somewhat different road, again.
I left Sandpoint November 3rd after my post-angiogram checkup.  Arrived here in St. Louis on Saturday, November 6th.  It was the third time I’ve complete the long drive in the last two months – close to 1,900 miles.
My good friend Jack Walden was kind enough to accompany me to help drive. We saw a few sights along the way (Mt. Rushmore).
Famous Faces
You've heard Do Not Feed the Bears?


And here in the city Sunday we saw the truly magnificent Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, all marble and mosaics; and later City Museum which is really cool, everything in it is recycled or found. Then it to the airport to see Jack on his way back home. Thanks so much, Jack!

Jack & St. Louis



Jack on the roof of City Museum


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for letting us know you arrived there safely. I'm sure they'll put you through your paces. God bless you. We love you.
    Marty & Marilyn Carr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Father! Found your blog from the St. Joes website. I had to read all of your entries to figure out where you were going and why...it is wonderful that you are going through this program! God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete